- Delivery & Returns
The Metalsub XRE 1250R is a handheld rechargeable LED that uses a wireless contact charging dock, has been upgraded with a higher power output and allows for easy removal of the battery for travelling.
With 1250 lumens, 120 minutes burn time and functions like dimming, warning signals and hours of fading light, this is a very versatile and powerful torch. But because of its weight (390g) and size it is ideal to take along on a trip!
The XRE1250 is even more powerful than it's predecessor and with a burn time of 2 hours, it burns 30 minutes longer than the XRE1200.
The XRE1250 is the travel friendly update of the classic XRE1200 hand held. While keeping all advanced features of the older model, the XRE1250 is equipped with a removable battery pack which makes the new XRE1250 perfect for air travel.
- The front glass is made of hardened glass.
- Dimmable light between 10 and 100%.
- S.O.S light signal.
- NMC battery with very low self-discharge.
- LED indicator for remaining burn time.
- Equipped with wireless charging station and car adaptor.
- Material: Anodised Aluminium*, Teflon**
- Weight above water: Approx. 390g
- Weight under water: Approx. 240g
- Size: 49 x 220 mm (D x L)
- Maximum Operational Depth: 100m
- Standard Lamp Power: 12 Watt LED - 1250 Lumens
- Colour Temperature: 5700 Kelvin
- Capacity at 100% power: Approx. 120 minutes
- Capacity at 25% power: Approx. 360 minutes
- Battery: NMC 7,2V - 5Ah
- Electronic circuit:
- Variable light power: On/Off, 100%, 75%, 50%, 25%.
- Deep discharging protection
- Battery capacity indication
- Flash signal - one short flash per second
- S.O.S. signal - 3x short, 3x long, 3x short flashes
- MP1200 (standard)
- External charging by contact rings
- Automatic switch to pulse charging
- Standard supplied with Car Adaptor
- Charge time 4 hours
- Hyperbaric pressure test: 15 bar.
* In accordance with American Military Standard MIL-A-8625-E type 3 class 2.
** Also the coating is impregnated with Teflon.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.