The fourth in the series of fully waterproof marine species identification guides for diving, boating and the beach. It also incorporates a blank waterproof page for handwritten notes and a slot for attaching a lanyard.
This is an excellent marine life identification reference. Its key characteristics are:
- over 250 full colour photographic images
- colour coded generic sections for quick navigation
- pictogram representation of key information covering size, behaviour, habitat and other particular characteristics of the species
- a detailed explanation on how to get the best use from your guide
- fully waterproof pocket sized
This is quite simply the most convenient, handy guide to marine life available. Exquisitely produced and full of fascinating and useful information for all those who could use a ready reference manual. Furthermore, it is presented in five languages - English, German, Dutch, French and Spanish.
Features and Specifications
58 waterproof pages (plus user guide)
125 x 165 mm