- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The Mares XR XR3 is a neoprene drysuit made from high density hyper-flexible neoprene for a tough yet flexible finish that is ideal for advanced and technical divers that need to reach round for valve shutdowns and other drills.
The XR3 is fitted with 4mm thick latex wrist and neck seals with a neoprene warm neck collar to help to reduce cold water flushing around the latex neck seal. Your feet are protected by 4mm thick neoprene boots that have a rigid rubber sole for better movement over rough terrain and to help prevent punctures.
The suit has a rear TM rear mounted zip, Mares XR inflate and deflate valves, a neoprene zippered pocket on the right thigh and graphite (like Kevlar) knee protection to protect the neoprene from abrasion. Whilst a neoprene offers a more snug fit that a membrane / trilaminate suit the XR3 is still fitted with adjustable suspenders for better comfort and convenience.
- High density hyper-flexible neoprene - tough but flexible
- Adjustable, pre-mounted, large, comfortable elastic suspenders
- Neoprene 4mm neck and latex wrist seals (allowing for use of dry gloves)
- Enhanced design for maximum flexibility
- Embedded boots in 4mm neoprene with a rigid sole
- Reinforced boot instep and adjustable velcro strap for perfect closure
- 1 neoprene wide zippered pocket on the right leg
- Dry seal around neck and complete coverage from the hood to avoid water exposure
- Same collar neoprene system as XR1
- Graphite (Kevlar type) protection on the knees, shoulders and posterior
- TM back mounted dry zip - XR inlet and outlet valves
- Latex seals on neck and wrists
Please contact us if you require assistance choosing the best size for your Mares XR Kevlar Drysuit.
|Suit length (1)||SUIT||167||175||183||190||198||205||213|
|Longest length (cm)||BOOT||24||25||26||27||28||29||30|
|Longest width toe (cm)||8.5||8.5||9||9||9.3||9.5||10|
|Longest width heel (cm)||5.5||5.5||5.5||5.7||6||6||6.5|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.