- Delivery & Returns
The Mares XR Twin Tank Donut Wing is a large wing capable of supporting twin cylinder or similar configurations. The wing is available in two lift capacities, 20kg and 24kg. The wing tough and durable thanks to it's 1200 denier ballistic nylon outer and 600 denier inner bladder.
The Twin Tank Donut Wing comes equipped with a standard style inflator leading up to a low profile elbow set into the left shoulder. A deflation valve is located by the diver's right kidney to keep it safe and out of the way.
Can be combined with the following to make a full wing setup:
- Drains: 6 large grommets, 2 on top and 4 on bottom Exterior
- 1200D bulletproof Ballistic Nylon and 600D Polyester
- Inner air cell: black Polyurethane Zipper
- Heavy duty plastic zip and slide with elongated teeth Fixation
- 4 heavy duty grommets positioned to fit all Inflator
- K style with brass buttons
- Short 35'' low profile round-shaped hose
- Mid position not to interfere with 1st stage Dump Valve
- Low profile Unique in front-lower-right side, dump valve
- ''No-puller'' puller
- Extremely streamlined - very stable continuous loop shape
- No dramatic shift of air from left to right
- Top quality zipper: not abrading the woven textile tape, easy handling, strong and durable
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £30.
Standard UK delivery is from £3.50 for orders under £30 and sent using Royal Mail untracked First Class delivery. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is from £6.50.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.