- Delivery & Returns
The Mares XR Single Tank Donut Wing is a lightweight and compact wing designed for single cylinder configurations, making it ideal for travel diving. The wing is available in two lift capacities, 10kg and 16kg. The wing may be small and light but it is still tough and durable thanks to it's 1200 denier ballistic nylon outer and 600 denier inner bladder.
The Single Tank Donut Wing comes equipped with a standard style inflator leading up to a low profile elbow set into the left shoulder. A deflation valve is located by the diver's right kidney to keep it safe and out of the way.
Can be combined with the following to make a full wing setup:
- Drains: 6 large grommets, 2 on top and 4 on bottom Exterior
- 1200D bulletproof Ballistic Nylon and 600D Polyester
- Inner air cell: black Polyurethane Zipper
- Heavy duty plastic zip and slide with elongated teeth Fixation
- 4 heavy duty grommets positioned to fit all Inflator
- K style with brass buttons
- Short 35'' low profile round-shaped hose
- Left position not to interfere with 1st stage dump Valve
- Low profile Unique in front-lower-right side, dump valve
- ''No-puller'' puller
- Tank Stabiliser body slide Bars
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £30.
Standard UK delivery is from £3.50 for orders under £30 and sent using Royal Mail untracked First Class delivery. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is from £6.50.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.