- Delivery & Returns
The Mares XR Sidemount Butt Plate adds lower sidemount rails to your backplate, allowing side slung cylinders and stages to be clipped onto the stainless steel rails. The butt plate is made from hard wearing and abrasion resistant 1200 denier ballistic nylon and the rails are 316 marine grade stainless steel for excellent corrosion resistance.
- 1200D bulletproof Ballistic Nylon
- Polyphrene hydro-drainage comfort padding
- 4 holes along the bottom allow for the mounting on any harness as well as adding accessories
- Provide the proper amount of rigidity to hold tanks in position and eliminate sag
- Two stainless steel 316 marine grade handles used for tank attachment
- Allows divers who wish to transform their existing harness and buoyancy compensating wing into a rig capable of sidemounting tanks.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £30.
Standard UK delivery is from £3.50 for orders under £30 and sent using Royal Mail untracked First Class delivery. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is from £6.50.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.