- Delivery & Returns
The Mares XR Cave / Finger Spool is made from grade 316 stainless steel with rubber-coated edges for a soft touch and comfortable grip. The unique flared design and large centre hole make the spool easier to use whilst wearing gloves.
The spool is hugely versatile for a range of diving applications and is complemented by the range of XR line markers and cookies.
It is available with a choice of line lengths, all of which include a 316 stainless steel double ended bolt snap.
- Marine-grade 316 stainless steel with moulded, coated edges
- Compact size and soft touch, comfortable grip
- Edelrid™ cord
- Technical but versatile enough to be used in a range of diving applications from SMB to cave jumps
- The unique flared design allows for ease of winding whilst wearing gloves
- Large centre hole for use in cold water whilst wearing gloves
- Rugged construction. Welded marine grade 316 stainless steel
- The spool is not over-wound, enabling additional line to be added if required
- Includes 316 stainless steel double-ender
- Easy-release pull tabs
- High quality, high visibility line for low lighting conditions
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.