- Delivery & Returns
The Mares XR Active Heating Vest is the ideal cure for those that feel the cold. Worn under a drysuit this vest provides heat to the back kidney area and each side of the chest to give the feeling of complete warmth to the upper body.
With a 2-5 hour battery life (depending on setting used) you'll never feel the cold again!
- Double zip for comfort when seated
- Supplied with rechargeable battery and charger
- Adjustable heat setting temperature control
- 2 - 5 hours heating time
- Hand washable
- Garments are not suitable for people with Pacemakers
- Created to be even lighter and thinner for the demanding divers.
- Provides heat to the back kidney area and to each side of the chest in order to give a feeling of complete warmth to the upper body
Battery pack features
- Charge level and Battery level indicator
- 2 types of batteries (up to 10 hours heating time), 4 warmth settings
- EU charger
|Standard Garment||Double Garment|
|Heating Time||2 - 5 hours||4 - 10 hours|
|Weight approx||125 g||235 g|
|Dimension||70mm x 50mm x 22mm||90mm x 70mm x 25mm|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.