- Delivery & Returns
The Mares Sea Friends Kid's Snorkelling Set includes a mask, comfortable fins and an ergonomic snorkel in a handy and super colourful travel bag.
This set contains everything needed by little snorkellers for having great adventures in the water. The mask has a comfortable siliter face piece which makes it ideal for prolonged wearing. The buckles have a quick-release mechanism and are extremely easy to use. The special lens allows for a wide viewing angle.
The fins are super comfortable and designed for the maximum comfort of little snorkellers. Kids will love wearing these fins with quick-release straps.
Completing the Sea Friends set is a comfortable ergonomic snorkel with siliter mouthpiece and drain valve for easy cleaning. The snorkel features a dry top valve to stop water from entering the snorkel if the valve dips below the surface level.
Mares Sea Friends Fin size chart:
|Size||Medium to Large||Large to X-Large
|UK||Kids 9/12||Kids13/ Adult 4,5|
- Ergonomic siliter mask with great vision
- Comfortable and practical fins for small children
- Snorkel with valve for cleaning and 100% dry top
- Technology and design
- Comfortable bag for travel
How to use the Sea Friends set:
- Lay the mask over your face, stretching the headband over the back of your head.
- Pull-on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse with water.
- Fins make it easier to move through the water, both on the surface and underwater.
- You should only wear fins when in the water, or immediately before diving from the boat. Do not wear fins to walk out of the water. If in the water, only walk backwards to avoid tripping.
- For a snug and comfortable fit, wet your feet and fins before wearing them.
- Slip the fin on and then place the strap behind the heel, adjusting tension. If you pulled too much, release the strap and readjust.
- The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near the surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
- Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
- Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in a gentle fashion.
- If you feel the water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.