- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The Mares Rover 15X with Mares Dual Octopus with Magellan BCD is an excellent choice for a lightweight, reliable, travel-suitable Regulator and BCD package.
Mares Rover 15x Magellan BCD Package - Mares Rover 15X Regulator
The Mares Rover 15X combines performance and affordability in a small package. This set is ideal for beginners, warm waters and travelling divers looking for a reliable travel-friendly dive regulator. If you don't like hiring regs on holiday all the time but don't want to shell out for a fancy reg set when they won't get more than 2-3 weeks of use a year- this regulator may be a great choice.
Mares Rover 15x Magellan BCD Package - Mares Dual Octopus
The Mares Dual Octopus is lightweight, compact and features Mares VAD for enhanced performance. The octopus is made from an ultralight technopolymer that is abrasion-resistant and highly cost-effective, allowing the Dual Octopus to be very competitively priced.
Mares Rover 15x Magellan BCD Package - Magellan BCD
The Magellan BCD does not have a rigid backpack which means it can be rolled/packed down to a tiny size, saving significant space in your dive bag and luggage. A strap loop system allows the BCD to quickly and easily adjust to your body. The harness is fitted with two 40mm aluminium D-rings below the weight pockets and two 25mm aluminium D-rings on the shoulder straps.
The integrated quick-release weight system is simple and easy to operate with a large quick-release buckle. The weight pockets vary in size depending on the size of the BCD. The L/XL includes two 13lbs (6kg) capacity pockets, and the S/M have 9lbs (4kg) capacity pockets. Trim pockets that fit onto the tank strap are available separately, which allows your weight to be better distributed for optimal trim.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you, then book yourself a consultation appointment.
Features Mares Rover 15X Regulator
- Material - Ultralight Technopolymer - Abrasion resistant and affordable, ideal for diving in warm and moderate water temperatures.
- First Stage - Balanced Diaphragm
- HP Ports - 2 HP 7/16" UNF Ports
- LP Ports - 4 LP 3/8" UNF Ports
- FLUID DYNAMIC DEFLECTOR - Receives and properly directs the airflow from the bypass tube to the mouthpiece.
- VAD - VORTEX ASSISTED DESIGN - The air bypass tube delivers air to the mouthpiece creating a swirling vortex with a low-pressure area in the centre that keeps the diaphragm down during inhalation for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths.
- DFC - DYNAMIC FLOW CONTROL Minimises intermediate pressure drop during inhalation, thus maximising gas delivery, especially under extreme conditions
Features Magellan BCD
- The true travel BCD: Extremely lightweight
- Integrated quick-release weight system
- Optional Trim Weights are available
- Foldable with no rigid backpack
- Strap loop backpack feature for easy adjustment
- One roll-up pocket
- Concave ergonomic shoulders: Increased comfort in the chest/shoulder area
- Trouble-free for female divers
Use this size chart to choose the most appropriate size for your Mares BCD
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Chest (cm)||Hips (cm)|
|XXS||<165||<55||<95||67 - 90|
|XS||<165||<55||<95||70 - 94|
|S||160 - 175||50 - 70||85 - 105||70 - 94|
|M||165 - 180||60 - 80||95 - 115||85 - 112|
|L||170 - 185||70 - 90||105 - 120||96 - 112|
|XL||>180||>80||>110||108 - 136|
|Size||Height (ft/in)||Weight (lbs)||Chest (in)||Hips (in)|
|XXS||<5' 5"||<121||<37||26 - 35|
|XS||<5' 5"||<121||<37||28 - 37|
|S||5' 3" - 5' 9"||110 - 154||33 - 41||28 - 37|
|M||5' 5" - 5' 11"||132 - 176||37 - 45||33 - 44|
|L||5' 7" - 6' 1"||154 - 198||41 - 47||38 - 44|
|XL||>5' 11"||>176||>43||42 - 52|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.