- Delivery & Returns
The Mares Razor Illusion is a fibreglass fin with special 'Illusion' camouflage print providing optimised fishing potential. The blade is made with impregnated fibreglass layers with a constant blade thickness.
Variable side ribs offer excellent support and optimise the channel thrust during the kicking cycle. The blade is angled at a 22° inclination relative to the foot pocket to maximise propulsion, efficiency and comfort.
These fins are designed to be worn with 3mm thick neoprene socks.
- Blade produced with pre-impregnated fiberglass layers
- Constant blade thickness in illusion camouflage colour for optimal fishing potential
- The blade is 22cm wide and 59cm long
- High-quality manufacturing process
- New variable side ribs support and optimize channel thrust and flex
- 22° blade inclination relative to the foot pocket
- The Razor foot pocket is designed to be worn with a 3 mm neoprene sock
- Fin protection bag included
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.