The Mares Carbon Octopus blends maximum performance, lightness, technology and style in a perfect design for the demanding travelling diver.The Carbon Octopus perfectly matches the Carbon 52X Regulator.
The Carbon Octopus features a carbon housing, a material that offers thermal conduction and strength characteristics that are superior to metal whilst still being lighter than plastics. The front cover incorporates a mesh grid design that helps to eliminate the effects that strong currents can have on a second stage including fluttering valve and unexpected freeflows.
The octopus utilises Mares Vortex Assisted Design (VAD) technology for a superior breathe. A bypass tube delivers air directly to the mouthpiece for optimal flow. The Carbon Octopus is finished with a high visibility yellow purge button and yellow braided low pressure hose.
- Carbon housing offers excellent thermal, strength and weight characteristics.
- Large yellow purge button
- Mesh grid covers the diaphragm to protect against the effects of strong currents
- Vortex Assisted Design (VAD) valve
- Large exhaust deflector
- Braided yellow low pressure hose