- Delivery & Returns
The Light and Motion Stella CL 1000/2500 Light is perfect for content creators whose images include both underwater and topside footage making it a very versatile light.
The CL 1000/2500 is the first professional-grade hybrid light in an ultra-compact design, with the ability to illuminate underwater at a full 2500 lumens but transition seamlessly to topside use at 1000 lumens. Obviously the heat generated by the 2500 output mode can't be dissipated effectively by the small unit without the water to cool it down, hence the lower 1000 lumen output when in air, but there is a boost mode that allows the light to temporarily run at 2500 for up to 30 seconds to get the perfect shot.
The CL 1000/2500 uses an integrated rechargeable Li-ion battery that will run the light for 45 to 415 minutes depending on the output level. It is important to note that because the battery is fully integrated into the device it is permissible in both checked and carry-on luggage.
If you are going to be doing a long shoot that would exceed the expected battery life you can simple just plug the light into an AC or DC power source and go for as long as you like!
The light head uses a high output COB (Chip On Board) LED that eliminates the multi-shadow effect that can be a problem with panel-style light sources while also keeping the light's footprint small. The lens gives it a 120° native beam angle which is the equivalent of 90° underwater. The beam can also be easily focused to 25° with the included snap-on Fresnel Modifier.
As with other Light and Motion underwater lights, the Stella CL 1000/2500 uses an intuitive sliding magnetic switch to operate the light and switch between the different modes. The switch also acts as a lock by rotating the slide 90° to prevent the light being accidentally turned on or off.
The Stella CL 1000/2500UW is ideal to mount on both topside cameras and underwater camera rigs.
What's in the box:
- Stella CL 1000/2500 light
- 25° Fresnel 50mm modifier
- Umbrella holder mount kit
- C-Stand mount
- 1/4-20 adaptor
- Cold shoe mount
- External 12V 30W power supply
- Boost mode
- Integrated Li-ion battery
- Multiple Power Options
- 120° Native Beam Angle (90° UW)
- Snap-one Fresnel Modifier focuses the beam to 25°
- High Output COB "Chip on Board" LED
- Rugged Waterproof Construction: Designed to perform in the most challenging environments, the platform is waterproof to a depth of 100 meters (IP68 Rating) and tested to resist 1-meter impacts on concrete
- Lumens: 1000 (high), 500 (medium), 125 (low)
- Runtime: 90 min (high), 240 min (medium), 720 min (low)
- Beam Angle: 120° (flood), 120° (native), 50° (modified), 25° - 120° (range)
- Colour Temperature: 5600k
- CRI: 91
- TLCI: 93
- LUX: 1000
- Charge Time: 120 min
- Fast Charge: Yes
- IP Rating (FL-1): 68
- Depth Rating (FL-1): 100m
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1m
- Product Weight: 277g
- Product Dimensions: 110 x 56 x 56 mm
- Compatible Mounts: C-Stand, Camera, Cold Shoe, Wrist, ¼-20 Adaptor
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.