- Delivery & Returns
The Light and Motion Sola Dive 1200 Dive Torch is perfect for the travelling diver and included innovative features and unmatched reliability provide proven performance. It also now comes with the Light and Motion Ballistic hand strap.
The Light and Motion Dive Torch range is in a league of its own and it is not a surprise they are taking the diving world by storm - they are well built, compact, lightweight, and bright - what more could a diver want from a dive torch!
- 1200 lumen flood and 500 lumen spot output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Regulated output ensures light does not dim in use; custom firmware keeps lumen consistent
- Easily toggle between 12å¼ spot and 60å¼ flood beams with a one-touch switch
- Custom optics produce a clean beam void of distracting hot spots or harsh edges
- Coloured Status LED for battery and mode indication for easy power management
- Factory sealed body ensures flood-free performance and long-term reliability
- External wet charge interface means recharging is quick and dependable
- Travel-friendly design with minimal weight or bulk approved for carry-on and check-in luggage
- Included universal hand strap mounts securely on the wrist with or without gloves for hands-free mobility
|Lumen||1200 (high), 600 (medium), 300 (low)|
|Runtime||70 min (high), 140 min (medium), 280 min (low)|
|Beam Angle||60° (flood), 12° (spot)|
|Charge Time||150 min|
|IP Rating (FL-1)||68|
|Depth Rating (FL-1)||100m|
|Impact Resistance (FL-1)||1m|
|Product Dimensions||4" x 2.1" x 2.1"|
|Compatible Mounts||Camera, Wrist|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.