- Delivery & Returns
The Hollis Seeker Reel is a durable and simple primary reel machined from high tensile Delrin and anodised aluminium and is available in either 200ft (60m) or 400ft (120m).
A reliable primary reel is a necessity whether you’re discovering a virgin cave or exploring a deep shipwreck. Not only must your reel be dependable, it also must be robust and easy to deploy.
The handles on both sizes are machined with 6061-T6 hard anodised aluminium to prevent cracking or breaking. They feature rugged high-tensile Delrin® spools that will never warp when fully loaded with line
The ultra bright, high visibility #24 orange line is easily noticed in low light conditions and a main bolt design retains the spool and hardware to keep all the components intact.
- Machined with high-tensile Delrin® for abrasion resistance, extra durability and to eliminate warping.
- Lightweight handle machined with durable 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminium
- Bright #24 orange nylon braided line for high visibility in all conditions
- Easy on/off with 4” double ended bolt snap (with or without gloves)
- Robust 316 Stainless hardware
- Side handle design for easy left- or right-hand operation
- Convenient 200’ and 400’ lengths available
- Knurled Stainless Steel lockdown screw for easy on/off with gloves
- Built in rubber stop to prevent backing out of the lockdown and precise adjustment
- Molded line stopper included with both models
- Convenient winding knob provides easy and comfortable grip with gloves on
- Simple one-piece stainless steel hub is controlled by a stainless-steel lockdown screw
- Close tolerances to prevent line trapping during heavy use
- Sized appropriately for both warm and cold water wearing dry gloves
- Easy to switch hands when laying line or reeling up
- Radiused edges for comfort
- All parts engineered with the strictest tolerances to eliminate line traps or failures when spooling
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £30.
Standard UK delivery is from £3.50 for orders under £30 and sent using Royal Mail untracked First Class delivery. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is from £6.50.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.