The Hollis 200LX DCX is a high performance regulator with a balanced and environmentally sealed first stage and pneumatically balanced second stage that has a reversible housing design. It is the flag ship of the Hollis regulator range designed for recreational and technical divers alike.
The DCX first stage is a compact balanced diaphragm first stage with five low pressure ports situated on a swivelling turret and two high pressure ports, one on either side of the body. The fifth low pressure port provides optimal gas flow and offers the best hose routing for side mounted or stage cylinders. The DCX is CE cold water rated and features an environmental seal for improved cold water reliability and to protect the internal components from contamination. The first stage is finished with a black PVD coating which offers superior protection than standard chrome plating.
The 200LX second stage uses a pneumatically balance valve for excellent performance regardless of depth and cylinder pressure. The 200LX is fitted with a diver adjustable inhalation control knob that allows the sensitivity of the valve to be customised at any point during the dive. A venturi control lever allows the diver to alter the way the air flows within the housing, offering reduced risk of freeflow when entering the water in the pre-dive position and optimal flow in the dive position. The design of the housing allows a certified technician to convert the 200LX from standard right hose entry to left.
The 200LX DCX comes with a limited lifetime warranty if bought and registered in the UK. To maintain the warranty all you need to do is have the regulator serviced with an approved Hollis dealer such as Mike's Dive Store. The service parts are provided free of charge so you'll only need to pay the labour costs.
- Pneumatically balanced PVD plated brass valve results in smooth, easy breathing
- Reversible demand valve, can be converted from right-handed hose configuration to left-handed hose configuration
- Diver adjustable inhalation knob, allows diver to customize inhalation effort
- Adjustable Dive/Pre-Dive switch: Large Venturi lever has a soft rubber grip, which makes it easy to locate and use
- Ergonomic exhaust channels bubbles away from field of view and reduces exhaust effort
- Improved orthodontic mouthpiece with dual color tabs
- PVD plated stainless steel metal ring, adjustable knob and Dive/Pre-Dive end cap
- MiFlex® braided hose
- Paired with the new DCX 1st stage
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free Parts for Life
- 2-Year Service Interval with Inspection