The Hollis 150LX Octopus features a new reversible housing design and high performing pneumatically balanced valve to create a very versatile redundant second stage that perfectly compliments any of the Hollis LX regulators.
The new housing allows a certified Hollis technician to quickly convert the octopus from a standard right hand configuration to left hand. This is a useful feature for any diver that wants to move away from a standard routing configuration or is using a more advanced or technical setup.
The 150LX Octopus is equiped with a large, easy to adjust venturi control which manipulates the airflow within the housing. In it's pre-dive position gas flow is direct towards diaphragm, helping to prevent accidental free flows. Switching into the dive position maximises flow to the mouthpiece for optimal performance and response.
All LX regulators come standard with MiFlex® hoses and orthodontic mouthpieces with dual colour tabs.
The LX regulators come standard with Hollis’s Lifetime Warranty, 2-Year Service Interval and Free Parts for Life. Simply register the octopus with Hollis and maintain it's bi-annual service at a certified Hollis Service Centre to continue to benefit from the extended warranty.
- Pneumatically balanced chromed-plated brass valve results in smooth, easy breathing
- Reversible demand valve, can be converted from right-handed hose configuration to left-handed hose configuration
- Adjustable Dive/Pre-Dive switch: Large Venturi lever has a soft rubber grip, which makes it easy to locate and use
- Chrome Plated Brass Valve
- Ergonomic exhaust channels bubbles away from field of view and reduces exhaust effort
- Improved orthodontic mouthpiece with dual color tabs
- Chrome plated cosmetic ring
- MiFlex® braided hose
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free Parts for Life
- 2-Year Service Interval with Inspection