The Finn Light Strong 3600 is probably the world's most powerful umbilical dive torch - at least we think so!
With three high efficiency LED Cree XM-L, this dive torch really does outshine the rest! It has 3 power modes so you can extend its burn time: full power will give you 5 hours of light and even at half power (1800 lumens) it still outclasses most cord dive torches, whilst still burning for 10 hours! You also get a 360 lumen safety mode which will last for 50 hours. That's a lot of light for a ton of dives!
It also has a 10 degree optimised focus beam, allowing for effective signalisation to your dive buddy or group.
The new head construction on the Finn Light Short 3600 dive torch makes switching easier. It's magnetic ring stops in accurately defined positions when changing the light modes - no more searching for the small button in the dark on a night dive!
- 3 high efficiency LED Cree XM-L
- luminous flux 3600 lm
- 10° focus beam
- optimised beam for effective signalling
- 3 modes of operation - 3600 lm / 1800 lm / 360 lm
- Li-Ion accumulator
- running time - 5 h on full power (3600 lm), 10 h in 1800 lm, 50 h in 360 lm
- discharging and overcharging protection
- resistant aluminium alloy body
- borosilicate glass
- anatomic Goodman handle
- operational depth up to -200 m (655 ft)
- weight on surface 2670 g (95 oz) - including handle and canister holder
- weight under water 880 g (32 oz)