- Delivery & Returns
The Dive Rite Voyager XT Wing has donut-shaped air cells for single-tank diving that provide divers essential buoyancy control. With 35 lbs (15.8 kg) of lift, streamlined side panels, and their minimalist oval shape the wings’ design provides maximum comfort throughout the dive with no squeezing or restrictions.
The donut-shape design provides greater stability and control while diving by keeping an even volume of inflation on the top, sides, and bottom. This, along with an integrated Gusset Control System (GCS) that reduces “taco” effect and promotes effective streamlining, puts buoyancy where it is most needed (throughout the torso supporting the weight of the tank) for superior horizontal trim.
The GCS is not like a bungee wing because it does not restrict airflow; instead, the GCS promotes added streamlining and buoyancy control, yet allows the wing to inflate to its full capacity. Even floating on the surface, the Voyager XT excels by keeping the diver in a vertical position when used in conjunction with a harness and crotch strap.
The Voyager XT has uses rugged SuperFabric® brand technology XT material that creates an armour-clad outer shell that is impervious to damaging pinches and cuts, with a 1680 ballistic nylon diver's side panel. It has a heavy-duty, 210 denier nylon laminated bladder.
As a part of a modular BCD system, the Voyager Series wings can be matched with either a TransPac XT, Transplate, or metal backplate and webbing harness.
- Outer bag made of SuperFabric brand technology outer shell and 1680 ballistic nylon diver’s side panel (extremely resistant to pinches and punctures)
- Inner bladder: 210-denier nylon laminated (highly resistant to pinches and punctures)
- Wing Gusset Control system for streamlining
- Lift: 35 lbs. (15.8 kg)
- LP inflator hose
- 16-inch rapid exhaust (pull-dump) or 12- or 16-inch elbow
- Mounting: Two sets of marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet holes are used to attach the wing to harness and set diver trim
- Urethane flanges: Welded in place, which makes it easy to switch out corrugated hoses and over pressurisation valves without tools
- Weight: 2.8 lbs. (1.27 kg)
- Size: 22-in. H x 19-in. W (55.8cm x 48.3cm)
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.