- Delivery & Returns
The Dive Rite Travel XT is a lightweight wing designed for single-tank, warm water diving and that makes it ideal for travelling divers and those who wear a minimal amount of weight. At 25lbs/11.3 kg of lift, the Travel XT can accommodate one 80ft3 / 12 L tank with no more than 16lbs of additional weight.
With its donut-shape, the Travel XT wing provides greater stability and control in the water. Donut-style or 360 degree wings promote an even volume of inflation on top, sides and bottom, which improves buoyancy control and promotes a more efficient, horizontal trim.
The Travel XT has a rugged SuperFabric® brand technology XT material that creates an armour-clad outer shell that is impervious to damaging pinches and cuts, with a 1680 ballistic nylon diver's side panel. It has a heavy-duty, 210 denier nylon laminated bladder.
As a part of a modular BCD system, it can be matched with either a TransPac XT, Transplate or metal backplate and webbing harness.
- The outer bag is made of SuperFabric brand technology outer shell and 1680 ballistic nylon diver’s side panel.
- Inner bladder is constructed from heavy-duty 210 denier nylon laminated bladder which is highly resistant to pinches and punctures
- Urethane flanges are welded in place, which makes it easy to switch out corrugated hoses and over pressurisation valves without tools.
- Comes equipped with a choice of 16-inch rapid exhaust (pull dump), 16-inch or 12-inch elbow along with either 15-inch, 22-inch or 27-inch low-pressure inflation hose.
- A set of marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet mounting holes are used to attach the wing to harness and/or singles mounting plate.
- Approximate dimensions un-inflated: 21.5-in H x 15-in W (54.6cm x 38.1cm)
- 2.4 lbs (1 kg)
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is from £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail untracked First Class delivery. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is from £6.50.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.