- Delivery & Returns
The Dive Rite Rec XT is a hybrid wing that can be worn on single or double tanks making it one of their most popular wings. When diving single tanks the Gusset Control System streamlines the wing, keeping it close to the body. This avoids helps to prevent the wing wrapping around the tank which diminishes buoyancy control.
The Rec XT is based on the standard Rec EXP but has rugged SuperFabric® brand technology XT material that creates an armour-clad outer shell that is impervious to damaging pinches and cuts, with a 1680 ballistic nylon divers side panel. It also has a heavy-duty, 210 denier nylon laminated bladder.
It can be matched with either a TransPac® XT, Transplate or any metal backplate and webbing harness.
- Has an outer bag is made of SuperFabric brand technology outer shell and 1680 ballistic nylon diver’s side panel.
- Inner bladder is constructed from heavy-duty 210 denier nylon laminated bladder which is highly resistant to pinches and punctures
- Urethane flanges are welded in place, which make it easy to switch out corrugated hoses and over pressurisation valves without tools.
- Comes equipped with choice of 16-inch rapid exhaust (pull dump), 16-inch or 12-inch elbow along with either 15-inch, 22-inch or 27-inch low pressure inflation hose.
- Two sets of two marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet mounting holes are used to attach wing to harness and/or to double tanks and set diver trim.
- Approximate dimensions un-inflated: 24-in H x 23-in W (60.9cm x 58.4cm)
- 3.12 lbs (1.41kg)
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £30.
Standard UK delivery is from £3.50 for orders under £30 and sent using Royal Mail untracked First Class delivery. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is from £6.50.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.