- Delivery & Returns
Dive Rite Nomad XT Wing is designed for divers who already have a Dive Rite TransPac Harness and wish to build a Nomad or for the Nomad diver who wants the new SuperFabric technology.
The Nomad XT wing features a super-tough exterior, engineered using SuperFabric -a brand new technology for optimum resistance to punctures and abrasions while remaining very flexible.
The 15-mil urethane bladder is abrasion resistant, chemical resistant and resists the growth of microorganisms.
If building your own Nomad Sidemount Rig you'll want to make sure you have a 2-inch crotch strap, buttplate and bungees.
With 60lbs/27 kg of lift, the Nomad XT can be a single or dual bladder wing. Please select the desired option from the drop-down menu below.
Its unique bladder design allows a single bladder Nomad XT to be altered to become a dual bladder wing at a later date if desired.
- The black outer bag is made of SuperFabric brand technology outer shell and 1680 ballistic nylon diver's side panel.
- Inner bladder is constructed from heavy-duty 210 denier nylon laminated bladder which is highly resistant to pinches and punctures
- Urethane flanges are welded in place, which makes it easy to switch out corrugated hoses and over pressurization valves without tools
- Choice of 12-inch, 16-inch or 22-inch elbow corrugated hose along with either 15-inch, 22-inch or 27-inch low-pressure inflation hose. A common configuration is a 16-inch corrugated hose with a 15-inch low-pressure inflation hose for an average 6-foot, 225lb man. Please adjust according to chest size, height and individual preference.
- Four marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet mounting holes are used to attach the wing to double tanks if desired
- Approximate dimensions uninflated: 28.5-in H x 23-in W (72.4cm x 58.4cm)
- 3lbs (1.3kg)
- Designed only to work with the TransPac family
- Use with gusset control for best results.
- The daisy chain inside the wing is bungees connect on the system once installed. This protects the bungees better than earlier models that went on the outside of the harness and wing
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.