The Classic Series is an adjustable lift wing, sporting an optional Gusset Control System cord that can be used to further streamline the wing for wreck diving penetrations or smaller size doubles. The GCS is not a bungee wing because it does not restrict air flow; instead the GCS promotes added streamlining and buoyancy control, yet allows the wig to inflate to its full capacity.
The Classic XT has a more rugged SuperFabric brand Technology XT material that creates an armor-clad outer shell that is impervious to damaging pinches an cuts, with a 1680 ballistic nylon diver's side panel.
Available in a Single or Dual bladder.
- Outer bag: SuperFabric® brand technology outer shell and 1680 ballistic nylon diver's side panel (extremely resistant to pinches and punctures)
- Inner bladder: 210-denier nylon laminated (highly resistant to pinches and punctures)
- Wing Gusset Control system for streamlining
- Lift: 65 lbs. (27.2 kg)
- Cylinder accommodation: Two 104 ft3 (17 L) back mounted cylinders and two 80 ft3 (11L) stage bottles
- 15-, 22-, or 27-inch (38, 55.8, or 68.5 cm) LP inflator hose
- 16-inch rapid exhaust (pull-dump) or 12- or 16-inch elbow
- Mounting: Two sets of marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet holes are used to attach wing to harness and set diver trim
- Urethane flanges: Welded in place, which make it easy to switch out corrugated hoses and over pressurization valves without tools
- Weight: 3 lbs. (1.36 kg)
- Size: 24-in. H x 26-in. W (60.9 cm x 66.0 cm)
To avoid unnecessary wear and tear, remove metal backplates from the wing for transport and do not carry a metal plate stuffed into a dive bag along with a wing and other soft goods.
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here