- Delivery & Returns
The Dive Rite CCR XT outer bag is made of SuperFabric brand technology and 100 denier Cordura offering superior durability. Inner bladder is constructed from heavy-duty 210 denier nylon laminated bladder which is highly resistant to pinches and punctures. Urethane flanges are welded in place, which makes it easy to switch out corrugated hoses and over pressurisation valves without tools.
- Model BC5500 CCR XT outer bag is made of SuperFabric brand technology outer shell and 1680 ballistic nylon diver's side panel.
- Inner bladder is constructed from heavy-duty 210 denier nylon laminated bladder which is highly resistant to pinches and punctures
- Urethane flanges are welded in place, which makes it easy to switch out corrugated hoses and over pressurisation valves without tools
- Comes equipped with a 16-inch elbow inflator and along with a 27-inch low-pressure inflation hose. Other hoses lengths are available upon request.
- Two sets of marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet mounting holes are used to attach the wing to harness and set diver trim
- Approximate dimensions uninflated: 22-in H x 21-in W (55.8cm x 53.3cm)
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg)
To avoid unnecessary wear and tear, remove metal backplates from the wing for transport and do not carry a metal plate stuffed into a dive bag along with a wing and other soft goods.
- The CCR wing is designed so the hoses come thru the middle slots so they don’t interfere with the lift behind the head. Its standard with an elbow, however, you can request a pull dump inflator if you prefer
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £30.
Standard UK delivery is from £3.50 for orders under £30 and sent using Royal Mail untracked First Class delivery. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is from £6.50.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.