The Dive Rite Bellows Velcro Pocket w/Daisy Chain is perfect for adding extra storage space to a harness. This vertical pocket uses a Velcro closure and it includes daisy chain webbing on the external pocket for clipping knives, trauma shears or any tool that you need in easy reach.
Made with 1000 denier ballistic nylon fabric that is tear and abrasion resistant your gear stays secure in the pocket even when squeezing through a tight restriction or exploring deep inside a wreck.
It easily attaches to a backplate or harness system using two 2-inch nylon webbing loops sewn to the back of the pocket. Just slip the loops over a standard 2-inch webbing waist strap and secure the pocket in place.
- Material: 1000 denier ballistic nylon fabric is tear and abrasion resistant
- Pocket orientation: Vertical style (opens on the short edge)
- Storage compartments: 2
- Closes via a Velcro flap on the main compartment and a heavy-duty zipper on the flap compartment
- Lanyard: Internal 36-inch long (92 cm) (adjustable) lanyard to securely attach tools
- Attachment: Two 2-inch (50 mm) nylon webbing loops on the back of the pocket slide over a standard 2-inch webbing strap
- Drainage: Nickel plated brass grommets on the bottom of the pocket resist rust and corrosion
- Internal depth: Expands from 0.5-in. to 2.5-in. (1.3 cm to 6.35 cm) to accommodate slates, maps, dive tables, spare masks, reels, Jon lines, and lights
- Size: 10-in. high x 6-in. wide x 2.5-in. deep (25.4 cm x 15.2 cm x 6.4 cm)
- Weight: 4.4 oz (125 g)
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here