- Delivery & Returns
The Bigblue TL 3100 P is a powerful rechargeable dive light from their technical range that emits up to 3100 lumen from three CREE XML LEDs. The light head focuses the light into a narrow 10 degree beam.
The housing is made from anodised aluminium for excellent corrosion protection and is depth rated to 100m. The rechargeable 32650 Li-ion battery will power the light for up 90 minutes at full power and is protected within the body by a double o-ring seal to help prevent accidental flooding.
The TL3100P uses a reliable push button switching mechanism that turns the torch on and off as well as switching between four output levels and an SOS mode. The light is supplied with a charger, a Goodman style glove and an aluminium lantern style handle.
Output / Burn time:
- Level 1 - 310 lumen / 15 hours
- Level 2 - 775 lumen / 6 hours
- Level 3 - 1550 lumen / 3 hours
- Level 4 - 3100 lumen / 1.5 hours
- Light Source: 3 XML LED
- Light Output: 310 Lm (Level I), 775 Lm (Level II), 1550 Lm (Level III), 3100 Lm (Level IV)
- Casing Material: Aluminium alloy, anti-corrosive anodised
- Power Source: Rechargeable Li-Ion BATCELL32650
- Safety Designs: Double o-ring sealed
- Angle Of Light Beam: 10º Narrow Beam
- Colour Temperature: 6500K
- Burn Time: 1.5 hrs (Level IV), 3 hrs (Level III), 6 hrs (Level II), 15 hrs (Level I)
- Maximum Depth: 100 M tested
- Size: Dia. 63 X L. 135.6 mm
- Weight: 447 g (Including Battery)
- Buoyancy: -217 g (Including Battery)
- Switching System: Push button with battery indicator
- Front Glass: Tempered optical glass
- Lanyard: Yes
- Lantern Handles: Yes
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £30.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.