- Delivery & Returns
The Bigblue AL 1200XWP Dive Light is a wide angle beam light that is ideal for use with an action camera rig, providing 1200 lumen over a 120 degree beam from a rechargeable battery.
The AL1200XWP uses the same housing and configuration as the AL1200NP but with different lens to achieve the wide beam. The light has four output levels ranging from 1200 lumen at maximum to 120 lumen at the lowest setting. The rechargeable Li-ion 18650 battery will provide power for up to two hours at maximum which increases to five, ten and twenty hours in the lower settings.
The lightweight yet strong anodised aluminium body is depth rated to 100m and incorporates a simple to use push button to switch between on / off and the output levels. The battery compartment is protected by a double O-ring seal.
- Light Source: 1 XML LED
- Light Output: 120-1200 Lumen
- Casing Material: Aluminium alloy, anti-corrosive anodised
- Power Source: Rechargeable Li-Ion 18650 Battery
- Safety Designs: Double o-ring sealed
- Angle Of Light Beam: 120 degree wide beam
- Colour Temperature: 6500K
- Burn Time:2 hrs (level IV), 5 hrs(level III) 10 hrs(level II) 20 hrs (level I)
- Maximum Depth: 100 Meters Tested
- Filters: Red & Yellow Included
- Size: Dia. 38.8 L. x 127.5 mm
- Weight: 170 g (including battery)
- Buoyancy: -85 g (including battery)
- Switching System: Push-button with battery indicator
- Front Glass: Tempered optical glass
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.