- Delivery & Returns
The Bigblue AL 1200NP Dive Light is a rechargeable LED torch with a strong yet lightweight anodised aluminium body and a 1200 lumen 10 degree focused beam that is great for penetrating through low visibility waters.
The rechargeable Li-ion 18650 battery will power the CREE XML LED for up to two hours at maximum output but the torch can be switched between four output levels to reach a maximum of 20 hours at 120 lumen.
The anodised aluminium housing features a knurled section towards the end of the body for improved grip and is supplied with a lanyard. The battery compartment is accessed by unscrewing the body and is protected by a double O-ring seal to help prevent flooding.
This light is also available in a wide 120 degree beam version - Bigblue AL 1200XWP
- Light Source: 1 XML LED
- Light Output: 120-1200 Lumen
- Casing Material: Aluminium alloy, anti-corrosive anodised
- Power Source: Rechargeable Li-Ion 18650 Battery
- Safety Designs: Double o-ring sealed
- Angle Of Light Beam: 10 degree
- Colour Temperature: 6500K
- Burn Time: 2 hrs (level IV), 5 hrs(level III) 10 hrs(level II) 20 hrs (level I)
- Maximum Depth: 100 Meters Tested
- Size: Dia. 35 x L. 145.1 mm
- Weight: 178 g (including battery)
- Buoyancy: -79 g (including battery)
- Switching System: Push-button with battery indicator
- Front Glass: Tempered optical glass
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.