The Atomic T3 first stage is made from a solid bar of titanium for excellent strength and corrosion resistance as well as being lightweight. The pneumatically balanced flow through piston design and mechanism are the same as the other Atomic first stage but the components have been optimised with a view to make the T3 the best in the world.
The first stage is fitted with five low pressure ports on a swivelling turret and two high pressure ports on the main body.
- First stage components are precision-machined from solid bar Titanium that is lightweight and corrosion-free.
- Atomic Jet Seat high-flow piston first stage
- Freeze protected factory-sealed first stage also prevents contamination such as silt and sand
- T3 is approved for non-dedicated EAN use with mixtures up to 40%
- First stage ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
- Patented Atomic “Seat Saving” Orifice (Titanium)
- Patented Atomic Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- Soft overmolded Rapid adjustment knob for manual second stage de-tuning in special situations
- All-Titanium Atomic Comfort Swivel standard on all T3 regulators with Black PVD coating
- High-flow second stage case and magnum lever design that significantly lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to beyond the limits.
- Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs
- Metal-accented front cover ring
- Deluxe padded travel bag
- 3 year / 300 dive service interval
- Limited Lifetime metal parts Warranty – not contingent on proof of annual service
- Combined weight of the Atomic T3 First & Second Stage is under 1.7 lbs. (yoke version)