Aqualung Titan LX Supreme First Stage (comes with your choice of Yoke or DIN Valve) is part of the ever-popular Titan LX -series from Aqualung.
It comes with the patented Auto-Closure Device (ACD), which help keep corrosive water and other contaminants out of the first stage.
The balanced diaphragm first stage is also environmentally sealed to provide superior, consistent performance. This configuration is developed specifically to withstand the rigours of cold water diving as it is designed to be resistant to freezing.
- The balanced diaphragm first stage, by the nature of its design, is environmentally sealed and provides superior, consistent performance
- Available in yoke (3300 psi / 232 bar max) or din (4350 psi / 300 bar max)
- The T-shape of the first stage optimises the location of the 4 MP ports and 2 HP ports
- 2 HP ports and 4 LP ports are angled for optimum hose configuration
- Uses parts that are common to other Aqua Lung models for easier servicing
- Compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box
- Auto Closure Device (ACD) - keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the Legend is removed from the cylinder valve
- This prevents internal lubrication from washing away
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
- Balanced, diaphragm design results in excellent performance at depth
- Available in your choice of yoke or DIN connectors
- Compatible with up to 40% O2 right out of the box
- The Supreme cold water version is resistant to freezing when diving in waters colder than 50°F / 10°C
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out
|Type of first stage ||Balanced diaphragm design, environmentally sealed|
|Auto-Closure Device (ACD) ||YES|
|Number of HP ports ||2|
|Number of MP ports ||4|
|Environmental Dry Kit ||On Supreme model only|
|First stage exterior ||Chrome over marine brass |
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here