- Delivery & Returns
The Aqua Lung Teknika Dive Mask is built with the demands of technical diving in mind.
The two-piece frame is built to be shock resistant, with AISI stainless steel bolts and screws to give it superior strength.
The dark skirt is designed to eliminate distracting side-light, which is a sought after feature amongst technical divers who sometimes spend long hours in the water.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Shock-absorbing techno-polymer frame stands up to abuse on the dive deck and in the water.
- Stainless steel AISI 304 bolts and screws deliver incredible strength and resist corrosion from saltwater exposure.
- Mask skirt and buckles fold flat, making the Teknika easy to carry as a back-up mask in a BC pocket.
- Cardanic Joint Buckles rotate both up-and-down and in-and-out for a customised and pinch-free fit.
- Counter posed push button activation makes strap adjustments fast and holds the strap securely in place once set. The system is also easy to use when wearing gloves.
- Wide headpiece on silicone strap conforms to the users head to ensure a comfortable, secure fit.
- High-grade silicone material allows the facial skirt to flex and naturally mould around facial contours for a leak-free seal.
- Shatter-proof, tempered glass lenses suitable for diving and snorkelling meet ANSI standards.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.