Aqualung Teknika Dive Mask is built with the demands of technical diving in mind.
The two-piece frame is built to be shock resistant, with AISI stainless steel bolts and screws to give it superior strength.
The dark skirt is designed to eliminate distracting side-light, which is a sought after feature amongst technical divers who sometimes spend long hours in the water.
How to Pre-treat a Dive Mask Video
- Shock-absorbing techno-polymer frame stands up to abuse on the dive deck and in the water.
- Stainless steel AISI 304 bolts and screws deliver incredible strength and resist corrosion from saltwater exposure.
- Mask skirt and buckles fold flat, making the Teknika easy to carry as a back-up mask in a BC pocket.
- Cardanic Joint Buckles rotate both up-and-down and in-and-out for a customised and pinch-free fit.
- Counterposed push button activation makes strap adjustments fast and holds the strap securely in place once set. The system is also easy to use when wearing gloves.
- Wide headpiece on silicone strap conforms to the user’s head to ensure a comfortable, secure fit.
- High-grade silicone material allows the facial skirt to flex and naturally mold around facial contours for a leak-free seal.
- Shatterproof, tempered glass lenses suitable for diving and snorkelling meet ANSI standards.
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here