Aqualung Mikron Ladies Regulator with Octopus and DIN valve is a great stage 3 set for young adults and travelling divers due to it's reduced size and light weight.
Pneumatically balanced second stage provides the regulator with a great breathing performance.
The women's black and pink version comes with a smaller Comfo-bite -mouthpiece, for a better fit for female jaw, and the silicone bridge which fits the top palate of the mouth can now be removed.
The first stage is an environmentally sealed , balanced diaphragm type and provide excellent breathing performance in a compact size for water temperatures above +10 degrees.
The set is completed with highly visible and lightweight Mikron octopus.
Smooth breathing, easy to service, compact design with excellent performance -this regulator is the perfect choice for young adults and travelling divers.
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
- The second stage has an adjustment knob that allows the diver to optimise the opening effort. In the “Mini” position, the opening effort is increased, which is ideal for avoiding free flows at the surface. In the “Maxi” position, the inhalation effort is lowered, reducing the work of breathing
- Black/pink version features a smaller Comfobite™ mouthpiece designed for smaller mouths, and a detachable silicone bridge which fits across the upper palate
- Compact dimensions and low weight blend comfort with a unique diving experience
- A braided hose, weighing less than 5 oz., provides flexibility, comfort and excellent pack-ability
- The first stage is a balanced diaphragm type that sports 2 HP ports (7/16) and 4 MP ports (3/8)
- The balanced diaphragm first stage, by the nature of its design, is environmentally sealed and provides excellent, consistent performance
- Available in yoke (3300 psi / 232 bar max) or din (4350 psi / 300 bar max)
- The T-shape of the first stage optimises the location of the 4 MP ports and 2 HP ports
- Uses parts that are common to other Aqua Lung models for easier servicing
- Compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box
- Compatible with up to 40% O2 right out of the box