Aqualung Mikron Ladies First Stage (with DIN or Yoke valve) is part of the smallest and lightest weighing regulator designed by Aqualung.
It is an environmentally sealed balanced diaphragm type and provide excellent breathing performance in a compact size for water temperatures above +10 degrees.
The reduced size and weight makes the Mikron a perfect choice for young adults and travelling divers.
- Compact dimensions and low weight blend comfort with a unique diving experience
- A braided hose, weighing less than 5 oz., provides flexibility, comfort and excellent pack-ability
- The first stage is a balanced diaphragm type that sports 2 HP ports (7/16) and 4 MP ports (3/8)
- The reduced size and weight makes the Mikron the ideal choice for travellers and young adults
- The balanced diaphragm first stage, by the nature of its design, is environmentally sealed and provides excellent, consistent performance
- Available in yoke (3300 psi / 232 bar max) or din (4350 psi / 300 bar max)
- The T-shape of the first stage optimises the location of the 4 MP ports and 2 HP ports
- Uses parts that are common to other Aqua Lung models for easier servicing
- Compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box
- Compatible with up to 40% O2 right out of the box
|Type of first stage ||Balanced diaphragm design|
|Working pressure ||yoke (3300 psi / 232 bar max) or din (4350 psi / 300 bar max)|
|Medium pressure ||9.5 bar +/- 0.5 bar|
|Number of HP ports ||2|
|Number of MP ports ||4|
|Flow rate ||1450 ltr per min @ 200 bar|
|First stage exterior ||Chrome over marine brass|
|Filter type ||Flat, sintered bronze|