Aqualung Legend Supreme Regulator is a part of the state-of-the-art -regulator series from Aqualung.
The Legend shares the same features and performance as the Legend LUX and Legend LX with one notable exception. Instead of the MBS dual control valve, the Legend offers a venturi switch.
The Comfo-bite -mouthpiece comes with a lip shield to help keep lips warm during a dive.
The performance of the first stage is beyond compare and it sports an amazing variety of features, including the patented Auto-Closure Device (ACD) which keeps water and contaminants out and helps prolong the lifetime of this product.
- Auto Closure Device (ACD) - keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the Legend is removed from the cylinder valve
- This prevents internal lubrication from washing away
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design results in superior performance at depth
- 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports are angled for optimum hose routing
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out
- Available in your choice of yoke or DIN connectors
- Compatible with up to 40% O2 right out of the box
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
- A venturi switch helps prevent freeflow at the surface and when the regulator is out of the diver’s mouth
- The opening effort is preset in a fixed position so the diver doesn’t have to worry about adjusting the regulator during the dive
- The ComfobiteTM mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue
- heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water
- The ergonomic exhaust tee channels the exhaust bubbles out of your field of vision. The design also contributes to a reduction in exhalation effort
- Attached to a 29” braided Aqua Flex hose. These hoses are lightweight and extremely pliable which eliminates any tugging on the mouthpiece