- Delivery & Returns
The Aqua Lung i450T Dive Computer has 4 modes Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Freedive. With a freedive calculator the i450T allows you to switch between Freedive and Dive on the same day. The i450T also features a digital compass featuring a North reference and bearing lock.
The Aqua Lung transmitter, an optional extra, provides the paired computer with Aqua Lung's patented Gas Time Remaining Algorithm allowing accurate gas management in real time. The i450T and i750T are compatible with up to 3 different transmitters and gas mixes on a single dive.
The i450 is compatible with the optional PC / MAC interface cable that allows dive data to be transferred to your computer using the Diverlog software. It also allows you to update the dive computer firmware, eliminating the need to return the dive computer to a dealer if an important update becomes available.
With a sporty eye-catching design is easy to wear through life’s everyday adventures.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Multiple gas capability manages up to 3 Nitrox mixes (with 3 transmitters), each with individual PO2 set points
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
- Advanced watch functions including alternate time zone, stopwatch, lap timer, daily alarm, and countdown timer
- Durable PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) finish is extremely durable and resistant to wear (Black/Grey version)
- Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of planned dives to confirm no-decompression limits
- Automatic Safety Stop Countdown displayed in minutes and seconds for clarity
- User changeable battery, with a data retention feature that maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
- User-updateable software gives access to the latest features and upgrades
- Backlighting for easy reading in low light
- Salt or fresh water dive selection
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.