The Aqualung i450T Dive Computer has 4 modes Air, Nitrox, Gague and Freedive. With a freedive calculator the i450T allows you to switch between Freedive and Dive on the same day. The i450T also features a digital compass featuring a North reference and bearing lock.
The Aqualung transmitter, an optional extra, provides the paired computer with Aqualungs patented Gas Time Remaining Algorithm allowing accurate gas management in real time. The i450T and i750T are compatible with up to 3 different transmitters and gas mixes on a single dive
With a sporty eye-catching design is easy to wear through life’s everyday adventures.
- Multiple gas capability manages up to 3 Nitrox mixes (with 3 transmitters), each with individual PO2 set points
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
- Advanced watch functions including alternate time zone, stopwatch, lap timer, daily alarm, and countdown timer
- Durable PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) finish is extremely durable and resistant to wear (Black/Grey version)
- Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of planned dives to confirm no-decompression limits
- Automatic Safety Stop Countdown displayed in minutes and seconds for clarity
- User changeable battery, with a data retention feature that maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
- User-updateable software gives access to the latest features and upgrades
- Backlighting for easy reading in low light
- Salt or fresh water dive selection
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer