The Aqualung Hotshot fins are certainly the answer if you want a powerful but lightweight Travel Fin.
They can be worn either without booties or if you do want to wear some form of protection then they can be worn with a light 3mm Dive Slipper.
But please note that due to this feature the sizing can be a bit tricky - so please call us to discuss the sizing if you are in any doubt.
A lightweight, technopolymer blade incorporates adjustable silicone Power Bands to maximise thrust and bands can be adjusted during the dive to meet changing conditions.
Fin Care and Maintenance
- A semi-rigid, technopolymer blade has an excellent spring effect for maximised thrust.
- Silicone Power Bands are loaded with energy during the down stroke, which they release prior to the upstroke for a power boost on every kick.
- Twin-Speed Gear Shift allows each diver to dial in Power Band resistance for their body type or changing diving conditions, and adjustments can be made while wearing the fin.
- A Mid-foot Flex Joint is used to attach the blade to the side of the foot pocket. This maximises energy transfer from the leg and provides the power of a blade 30% longer.
- Blade ribs are made of two different elastomeric compounds and provide precise flex control.
- The top and sides of the foot pocket are soft against bare skin yet allow neoprene socks or thin-soled boots to be worn for thermal protection.
- Self-adjusting Comfo-straps allow fast donning and eliminate the need for buckles, minimising drag.
- Anti-slip rubber pads on the bottom of the foot pocket give traction for moving around on boat decks.
- Overall length of 20.9 in. / 53 cm fits easily into carry-on luggage, such as the Departure bag from Deep See.
- Size regular weighs just 3.28 lbs / 1.5 kg
|Small ||UK 5-7|
|Regular ||UK 8-11|
|Large/X-Large ||UK 11-13|
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here