- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The Aqua Lung Hotshot fins are certainly the answer if you want a powerful but lightweight Travel Fin.
They can be worn either without booties or if you do want to wear some form of protection then they can be worn with a light 3mm Dive Slipper.
But please note that due to this feature the sizing can be a bit tricky - so please call us to discuss the sizing if you are in any doubt.
A lightweight, technopolymer blade incorporates adjustable silicone Power Bands to maximise thrust and bands can be adjusted during the dive to meet changing conditions.
- A semi-rigid, technopolymer blade has an excellent spring effect for maximised thrust.
- Silicone Power Bands are loaded with energy during the down stroke, which they release prior to the upstroke for a power boost on every kick.
- Twin-Speed Gear Shift allows each diver to dial in Power Band resistance for their body type or changing diving conditions, and adjustments can be made while wearing the fin.
- A Mid-foot Flex Joint is used to attach the blade to the side of the foot pocket. This maximises energy transfer from the leg and provides the power of a blade 30% longer.
- Blade ribs are made of two different elastomeric compounds and provide precise flex control.
- The top and sides of the foot pocket are soft against bare skin yet allow neoprene socks or thin-soled boots to be worn for thermal protection.
- Self-adjusting Comfo-straps allow fast donning and eliminate the need for buckles, minimising drag.
- Anti-slip rubber pads on the bottom of the foot pocket give traction for moving around on boat decks.
- Overall length of 20.9 in. / 53 cm fits easily into carry-on luggage, such as the Departure bag from Deep See.
- Size regular weighs just 3.28 lbs / 1.5 kg
Use this size guide to find the best fitting pair of Aqua Lung Fins for you. Don't forget that these are an approximation only as everyone has slightly different shape feet and boot thicknesses so make sure you try your new fins on to check for correct fitting before using them for the first time.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £30.
Standard UK delivery is from £3.50 for orders under £30 and sent using Royal Mail untracked First Class delivery. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is from £6.50.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.