- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The Aqua Lung Express Fins are comfortable, powerful and efficient. The main idea of the fin is the "Armadillo" hinge, which is made out of super-elastic rubber. It absorbs energy during the power stroke and releases it and the end of the kick cycle to maximise the power of the kick.
They are a fantastic choice for cold and temperate water divers looking for a compact, yet powerful blade.Â
- Armadillo membrane at the base of the blade absorbs energy during the down stroke, and releases prior to the upstroke for a power boost on every kick.
- Rubber side ribs channel water down the length of the fin, minimising wasted energy from the spill-over effect.
- A Mid-foot Flex Joint is used to attach the blade to the side of the foot pocket. This maximises energy transfer and reduces strain on the ankles and toes.
- Stainless steel springÂ straps feature a large finger loop in the middle for easy donning, even when wearing heavy gloves.
- Streamlined foot pocket provides an ergonomic fit for excellent energy transfer and accommodates a wide range of dive boots.
- Anti-slip rubber pads on the bottom of the foot pocket give traction for moving around on boat decks.
Use this size guide to find the best fitting pair of Aqua Lung Fins for you. Don't forget that these are an approximation only as everyone has slightly different shape feet and boot thicknesses so make sure you try your new fins on to check for correct fitting before using them for the first time.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.