The Aqualung Dive 7mm Women's Wetsuit is a durable suit made from high stretch neoprene for extra comfort and freedom of movement.
The suit is fitted with a central rear zip with long pull cord for easy self donning and doffing. The suit has sealing rings at the wrist and ankles to improve the seal against the skin and further improve comfort.
Printed designs on the shoulders and wrist help to keep your BCD and dive computer in place during the dive and Supratex panels over the knees add extra abrasion protection to help prevent damage.
The suit can be paired with the Dive 4mm shorty or the Dive 5mm Hood for an extra layer of thermal protection in colder conditions.
**Shown with optional hood
- High-quality non-petroleum based neoprene uses an environmentally friendly PAH free-formula
- High-density neoprene that allows lots of dives without shrinkage
- Constructed using double-glued, two-thread blind-stitched seams. All seam junctions on the inside of the suit are sealed by a small patch, offering superior warmth, comfort and durability
- Ring seals on arms and legs help stop water entry and allow for easier don and doff
- Ankle zipper on the model with hood attached and front zipper
- Ergonomic panels under arm, inside elbow and inside knee for comfort and easy movement
- Pre-bent anatomic leg and arms for comfort
- Improved Supratex™ knee panels offer excellent abrasion resistance with the added bonus of increased flexibility
- Printed designs on the shoulders and body sides to protect your suit from BC abrasion
- Printed designs on the wrist to help secure your dive computer
- Loop at the end of the zipper along with a leash on the slider assists the don and doff
- Ergonomically designed hood provides a great fit
- Durable metal slider for intensive use