- Delivery & Returns
TheAqua Lung Dive 4mm Shorty uses AquaFlex 4-way stretch neoprene for a flexible and comfortable fit and is also better for the environment thanks to its non-petroleum neoprene.
The Dive Shorty Wetsuit a long front entry heavy duty zip with overlapping neoprene to help reduce water ingress through the zip. The neck, arms and legs are finished with with a glideskin material that is softer against and skin and helps to create a better seal. The suit is entirely blindstitched and glued to eliminate water ingress through the seams and improve the seam strength. The outer neoprene lining has been given a tighter weave to provide better resistance to bobbling.
We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- High-quality non-petroleum based neoprene uses an environmentally friendly PAH free-formula
- High-density neoprene that allows lots of dives without shrinkage
- Constructed using double-glued, two-thread blind-stitched seams. All seam junctions on the inside of the suit are sealed by a small patch, offering superior warmth, comfort and durability
- Ring seals on arms and legs help stop water entry and allow for easier don and doff
- Ergonomic panels under arm for comfort and easy movement
- Printed designs on the shoulders and body sides to protect your suit from BC abrasion
- Durable metal slider for intensive use
- Reversibility of the 4mm shorty makes for quick and easy rinsing and storing
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £30.
Standard UK delivery is from £3.50 for orders under £30 and sent using Royal Mail untracked First Class delivery. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is from £6.50.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.