Aqualung Calypso Classic Regulator is a timeless classic, which relies on the combination of simplicity, performance and value for money.
It features a mid-sized, high performance, reliable, demand valve second stage.
Venturi knob stops unwanted freeflow when the regulator is out of mouth and it comes with a Comfo-bite -mouthpiece which is designed to reduce jaw fatigue.
This all-time favourite is easy to purge and it creates finer bubbles for better visibility and stability. It is of strong make and great value for money.
The in-line, high-flow piston design allows this first stage to have fewer components, making it extremely reliable and easy to maintain and service.
- In-line, high-flow piston design means fewer components, excellent reliability and easy maintenance
- Large diameter of piston guarantees a more stable medium pressure output
- The 6 large holes in the end cap results in easier cleaning as well as better thermal exchange, thus improving the freezing resistance
- Features 1 HP port and 4 MP ports
- Compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box
- Mid-size, high performance, demand valve second stage
- The easy-to-grip venturi lever prevents unwanted freeflow at the surface while giving a performance boost at depth
- Can easily be reversed from right-handed to left-handed configuration by an Authorised Aqua Lung dealer without additional parts
- Comes with Aqua Lung’s Comfobite™ mouthpiece that reduces jaw fatigue
- A grid built into the exhaust tee creates finer exhaust bubbles for less noise and more stability
- Easy purge front cover
- A reinforced polycarbonate material makes this second stage stronger than its predecessor
- The side openings on the front cover prevent freeflow when facing into currents or riding a scooter
|Number of HP ports ||1 ea. - 7/16 UNF|
|Number of MP ports ||4 ea. - 3/8 UNF|
|Flow rate ||1300 ltr per min @ 200 bar|
|First stage exterior ||Chrome over marine brass|
|Filter type ||Conical, sintered bronze|
|Type of second stage ||Demand valve|
|Controls ||Venturi switch|
|2nd Stage Orientation ||Convertible LH or RH|
|Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores ||Avg. 1.05 joules/litre @ CE parameters|
|Nitrox compatible ||Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box|
|Certification ||EN250 approved |