Aqualung Calypso First Stage (Yoke and DIN -valves) now comes in bright chrome finish.
The in-line, high-flow piston design allows this first stage to have fewer components, making it extremely reliable and easy to maintain and service.
Compatible with gas mixed up to 40% oxygen content when new, out of box.
- In-line, high-flow piston design means fewer components, excellent reliability and easy maintenance
- Large diameter of piston guarantees a more stable medium pressure output
- The 6 large holes in the end cap results in easier cleaning as well as better thermal exchange, thus improving the freezing resistance
- Features 1 HP port and 4 MP ports
- Compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box
|Number of HP ports ||1 ea. - 7/16 UNF|
|Number of MP ports ||4 ea. - 3/8 UNF|
|Flow rate ||1300 ltr per min @ 200 bar|
|First stage exterior ||Chrome over marine brass|
|Filter type ||Conical, sintered bronze|
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here