- Delivery & Returns
Aqualung's biggest and by far the toughest dive knife -The Argonaut is here. What makes this piece special is that the butt, handle hilt and blade are all moulded out of one piece of 4mm thick titanium, coated it black EDP (to give it it's unmistakable, tough looks), sharpened and laser etched.
The handle is then wrapped twice in 5mm paracord and tied off with a 5'' leash. The blade is available either in Spartan or Blunt style.
The handle butt has a sharp tactical tool for hammering, breaking and crushing. And the skeleton holes on the handle, underneath the wrapping are hex wrenches for emergency situations.
- Blade and Handle are made of 4mm thick, high rust resistant Titanium.
- The handle is double wrapped in 5mm paracord.
- The blade comes in 2 styles, Spartan and Blunt.
- The blade is 4 7/8" (12.38cm) long and the handle is 4 7/8" (12.38cm)
- The butt of the handle comes to a point for hammering, breaking and crushing.
- The sheath is a locking 2mm thick Kydex with 1/8" grommets. The strap holes are 1" (2.5cm) long and 1/4" (.65cm) wide.
- Comes with 2 rubber leg straps.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.