Aqua Tec Delayed Mark SMB is a very popular Delayed SMB. It is usually inflated prior to leaving the bottom, allowing air expansion to fully inflate the SMB on its assent. A large capacity Delayed SMB when fully inflated will support diver during decompression.
Manufactured in the same material and to the size of Dive Mark SMBs it is open ended with a throat restriction at the bottom of the tube. This restricts the air from escaping should the line be released. A Velcro strap retains SMB when rolled up prior to deployment.
The Delayed Mark will provide up to 15-16 Kg of positive buoyancy at the surface.
Approx. size: 145 cm long x 20 cm dia.
Available with or without dump valve.
* A pressure relief/dump valve prevents bursting.
* Highly visible fluorescent orange & yellow
* Large capacity providing 15-16 Kgs lift at the surface
* Large open end for ease of filling
* Fixed Velcro strap on hanger retains SMB when rolled up prior to use
|Color / Style|
|Orange / Non-Dump Valve||2 In Stock|
|Yellow / Non-Dump Valve||2-3 days|
|Orange / Dump Valve||2-3 days|
|Yellow / Dump Valve||1 In Stock|
|Orange/Yellow / Dump Valve||2-3 days|
|More Info on Shipping|