The JR Lift 90 is designed for the sports diver with a specific lift requirement in mind.
90 kgs could just be the maximum that can be managed without a dump valve, consequently the Lift 90 has an optional dump facility.
This is a heavy duty lifting bag, ideal for salvage projects etc.
Features and Specifications
- Economical, heavy duty open bottom triangular lifting bag, designed and tested well in excess of its working load of 90 Kgs. (200 lb.).
- Rigged with 3 strops terminating with a galvanised steel ring 80 mm in diameter.
- The canopy is constructed from woven polyester, coated both sides with yellow PVC.
- All seams are welded for maximum strength.
- A restraining eye is welded to the crown of the bag.
- (Optional: The bag is fitted with a dump valve that can be operated by lanyard from below.)