- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The Aqua Lung Phazer is an adjustable channel style fin that is suitable for all divers from new divers to advanced.
The fins use a combination of materials in the blade for optimal flex and propulsion with harder ribs to the side of the blade providing structure and shape that allows the rubber centre section to channel the water for maximum efficiency as it it is pushed down the length of the fin. Strong side rails give the fin overall structural stability, controlling the flex of the blade to stop it losing efficiency.
The Phazer fins are fitted with a new bungee strap that makes donning and doffing your fins much quicker and easier. A large heel section spreads the pressure over the heel of your boot and a oversized loop makes the strap easy to grab even with thick gloves on.
- Wave Rib Technology. The revolutionary side ribs are the heart of the Phazer. The elastomeric rubber sections of the ribs work together with the wave-shaped structures, accumulating (loading) the energy of every kick that is released during the kick cycle. The effect is a solid, powerful yet easy kick, suitable for beginners as well as for expert divers.
- New Bungee Strap. Equipped with new bungee strap and heel-pad for quick and easy donning and doffing.
- Tri-Material Construction. Tri-material construction optimises every single area of the fin: foot-pocket, blade and side ribs are made with different specific advanced materials to get the best performance.
- Hydro Power Channel. Thanks to the engineered channel in front of the foot pocket, the water can flow through the blade, enhancing efficiency, power and stability, making the Phazer a powerful and ideal fin both for professional scuba divers and students.
- New Canalisation System. The blade features a soft TPR membrane to better canalise water during the primary and recovery portions of the kick cycle.
Use this size guide to find the best fitting pair of Aqua Lung Fins for you. Don't forget that these are an approximation only as everyone has slightly different shape feet and boot thicknesses so make sure you try your new fins on to check for correct fitting before using them for the first time.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.