- Delivery & Returns
The Aqua Lung Leg3nd MBS Stage 3 Regulator Set includes the Master Breathing System (MBS) version of the high performance Leg3nd regulator which is also paired with a Leg3nd Octopus.
The Aqua Lung Leg3nd MBS adds an all-in-one inhalation and venturi adjuster to the second stage, optimising both settings as it is moved to from minimum to maximum. All other features of the regulator remain the same as the standard regulator.
The Leg3nd MBS uses an over-balanced diaphragm design which is environmentally sealed for improved cold water performance and contamination protection for the internal components. Large heat exchanging ribs have been designed into the first stage to help dissipate the extreme cold temperatures that are generated by high pressure gas decompressing from cylinder pressure to an intermediate pressure for deliver to the second stage.
The Leg3nd first stage is fitted with an Auto Closure Device (ACD), a feature designed to automatically seal the first stage gas inlet when the regulator is no longer pressurised in order to prevent contamination of the filter and internal components. The first stage is also fitted with 4 low pressure and 2 high pressure ports for flexible hose routing and configuration.
The Leg3nd MBS second stage is identical to the standard second stage except for the MBS control. This control provides convenient adjustment of both the inhalation effort required to open the valve and the venturi effect within the second stage housing, giving one touch switching between pre-dive and dive settings.
The second stage valve is pneumatically balanced for improved performance regardless of depth, automatically compensating for increased ambient pressure as you dive deeper. The front cover has been redesigned to offer better protection when diving in strong currents, the purge button size has been increased for easier operation and the mouthpiece is now much easier and quicker to replace thanks to a new tool-less mouthpiece clamp.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- When the first stage is not connected to a cylinder valve, the Auto Closure Device (ACD) keeps the inlet shut to protect the first stage internal parts from contamination and corrosive water.
- Preserves the internal lubrication
- Keeps the inlet filter clean and dry
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
- Exceptional cold-water performance is achieved by modernising Aqua Lung's three anti-freeze properties:
- Where there's no moisture, there's no ice: The LEG3ND's integrated dry chamber keeps inner components clean and dry by isolating them from the outside environment
- Deep ribs create a large heat exchange surface area that helps to prevent ice forming on the mechanism (+30% vs Glacia / +70% vs Legend 2)
- The new overmoulded cap delays ice forming over the external diaphragm
- Auto-Balanced (also known as Over-Balanced)
- Progressive increase of the working pressure to maintain optimum breathing efforts: Depending on the diver's depth, the working pressure of the first stage is automatically elevated to counteract the increased breathing air density
- Ergonomically shaped DIN and YOKE screws made of a bi-material Soft Grip surface provide a better hold when installing or removing the first stage especially with cold hands
- Channelled YOKE screw to prevent water retention.
- Specialised ACD Dust cap attached to the regulator body to protect the inlet fitting and the ACD system from impacts or damage
- Perfectly positioned HP and MP ports provide optimal hose routing
- New front cover opening channels allow water to flow sideways over the diaphragm
- Radial openings to prevent freeflows when diving in stronger currents
- Openings widened to reduce peak inspiratory flow by an impressive 20%
- New overmoulded exhaust cover made of elastomer with a soft touch effect
- Overmoulded air purge
- Wide surface area makes regulator purging easier
- Purge depth controller optimises air flow with minimal effort
- Patented Comfobite mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue and secures the second stage more comfortably.
- Detachable and reusable mouthpiece clamp allows a quick and simple tool-free mouthpiece change without plastic waste.
- The enlarged heat exchanger helps to prevent freezing of the second stage mechanism
- Air channel deflector
- Directs the air flow evenly during the inhalation phase
- Streamlined bi-material deflector lowers the exhalation effort
- Flexible and lightweight Aqua Flex hose with dual protectors
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.