- Delivery & Returns
The Aqua Lung i300C Dive Computer is designed to allow you to get on with enjoying your dive rather than need to concentrate on your computer by providing a simple yet intuitive computer with an easy to use interface, flexible modes.
The i300C is based on the original i300 dive computer but it has had a few upgrades including Bluetooth connectivity, allowing it to wirelessly transfer dive profile data to compatible smart devices using the DiverLog app that is available on both Android and iOS. The app gives you the tools to store and share your dives with friends instantly. The i300C is also compatible with a physical interface cable for compatible devices without Bluetooth.
The i300C provides four dive modes; Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free Dive and supports up to three gas mixes of up to 100% oxygen for advanced diving and accelerated decompression. The i300C has also been updated with a user-changeable battery with data retention which means that your dive profiles and settings will no longer be lost during a battery change.
Included in the box:
- Digital Instruction Manual
- Safety Reference Information
- DiverLog Brochure
- Quick Reference Card
- Lens Protector
- Battery Compartment Opening Tool
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer) and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between DIVE and Free)
- User-changeable battery and data retention
- 3 Gas computer
- Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for increased safety
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrades (must purchase optional download cable)
- Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of your next dive
- Water activation feature, to give a no-worries start to the dive
- Single-button press access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
- History Mode includes a total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours and lowest temperature
- 3 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer
- Salt or freshwater dive selection
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
- Simple to use with DiverLog software on the Mac, PC, or mobile platforms, which allows you to control all your dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos. DiverLog must be purchased separately at www.ediverlog.com
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.