- Delivery & Returns
The Aqualung Aqualux 2600 is a robust aluminium rechargeable LED dive torch featuring a CREE XP-L light head with a 500 lumen maximum output and a Li-ion battery for approximately 95 minutes of burn time.
The light head uses an advanced two-piece optical group consisting of a metallic parabola and a techno polymer lens that work together with an adjustable zoom system for a more concentrated and powerful beam
The Aqualux 2600 uses an aluminium housing for extra strength as well as corrosion resistance. The aluminium end cap protects the charging port for the rechargeable battery and a simple locking pin secured to the lanyard prevents the torch from being activated by accident.
- AQUALUX torches feature top-quality CREETM LED's
- Double Optical Group. The optical group consists of two pieces: a metallic parabola plus a technopolymer lens that work together for exceptional performance.
- Zoom Adjustment System. The zoom adjustment guarantees the best quality spotlight by concentrating the light in the center of the beam.
- Durable Electronics Assembly. The main chipboard is solidly assembled to guarantee the reliability and durability of all the electronics.
- Proprietary Mechanical Construction. The proprietary aluminium construction makes every AQUALUX torch reliable and robust for heavy duty use, while also easy inspect and maintain.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.