The Apeks XTX100 Regulator has been brought up to date with stunning looks and we have also made functional improvements.
The 1st stage has been redesigned to offer improved gas flow which now enables this to accept a 5th port. The 2nd stage is now made with active protection against infection as all moulded parts are produced with an additive that kills MRSA, protects against E-Coli, bacteria and fungi, and is also very effective against viruses, mould, yeast and algae.
Every aspect of this new regulator has been thought about to bring the whole unit together so that it not only performs exceptionally well but also looks great.
This new XTX100 incorporates a new front cover design manufactured using high strength materials that protect the most vulnerable part of the demand valve. Quality chrome plated metallic features immediately identify this regulator as a top of the range model.
The second stage can be converted from a right handed hose configuration (as supplied from the Apeks factory in the standard) to a left handed one.
All new XTX regulators are supplied with our high quality, flexible, light-weight hoses reducing the overall weight and giving extra comfort.
The Stage 3 set comes with Apeks Egress Octopus.
- Solid one piece body
- 4 angled medium pressure ports,
4 x 3/8" UNF
- 2 angled high pressure ports,
2 x 7/16" UNF
- Environmentally dry sealed system
- Luxurious satin silver chrome finish
- Balanced for superior performance
- Adjustable cracking control
- Integrated venturi control
- Pneumatically balanced valve design
- Micro Adjuster
- Suitable for cold water use
- Bright and Satin Chrome Finish
- Right or Left hand hose configuration
- Metal Inserted front cover
- New Optional Extra Hose Swivel connection
- Changeable Exhaust Tees (DCE, Diver Changeable Exhaust) (Both sets supplied)
- Identical to the XTX200 except for chrome finish and model number
- Unique 120˚ angle between the mouthpiece and the hose, which is ideal for sharing air with your buddy.
- Large purge – easy to use either way up.
- Can be routed over either shoulder.
- Low profile ensures less drag in water and keeps it close to the body out of the way.
- Bright colours ensure visibility in panic situations.
- Breathes smoothly when positioned right side up or upside down.
- High visibility 36” yellow hose distinguishes your Egress hose from your primary hose and is easily spotted in the event of an out-of-air emergency.
- If used with an unsealed first stage then it is only recommended for warm waters, but is suitable for cold water diving when used with any Apeks environmentally sealed first stage.