- Delivery & Returns
The Apeks XL4 Stage 4 Set is a complete regulator package that includes the compact, lightweight and coldwater rated XL4 regulator, a matching XL4 octopus and an Apeks pressure gauge.
The first stage builds upon the traditional Apeks diaphragm first stage using an over-balanced design for deliveries excellent performance. The first stage is environmentally sealed which in itself is great for increased coldwater reliability but the XL4 is also fitted with an over-moulded end cap that further reduces the risk of ice build up. The first stage is fitted with four low pressure ports and one high pressure port.
The second stage and octopus are compact yet high performing. They are fitted with responsive balanced valves, diver adjustable venturi, a compact rubber exhaust tee and Apeks comfo-bite mouthpiece. The octopus is finished with bright yellow front cover highlights, mouthpiece and hose.
The pressure gaugeismounted within a durable housing that features ananchor point on the end that allow you to easily secure your console back to your BCD or harness using a clip, lanyard or retractor.
Please note that this set does not come assembled as standard so please let us know if you would like is to assemble and test it for you before we dispatch your order by adding thisFREE assembly serviceto your order. Set comes with gauges in bar anddepth in metres.
- Compact machined first stage based on the expedition tested Apeks DS4 platform.
- Break through, innovative over-moulded first-stage endcapand environmental diaphragm helps prevent ice build-up that can cause first stage free flow in extreme circumstances. Also protects the first stage from impact damage.
- Large surface area heat exchanger diaphragm clamp helps increase the gas temperature inside thefirst stage, resulting in improved cold water performance.
- Unique over-balanced diaphragm design as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a faster rate than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- Compact and lightweightsecond stage improves comfort and helps reduce jaw fatigue on long duration dives.
- High performance pneumatically balanced lever operated poppet valve.
- Large, over moulded self-flushing and controllable purge button.
- Ergonomic Venturi lever is easy to use and locate.
- Flexible nylon braided hose has better cold water performance than a traditional rubber hose.
- Standard metallic hose connection for interchangeability.
- Comfo-bite mouthpiece has a unique bridge that fits across the upper palate and does not require bite pressure to stay in place.
- Re-useable mouthpiece clip makes it simple to change mouthpieces in the field.
- Durable and flexible rubber exhaust tee provides excellent bubble diversion.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.